A great many business documents are created in Word and shared in PDF, such as sales contracts and product catalogues. That means you have to know clearly how to convert the Word documents to PDF files properly. In most cases, you can easily export a document as a PDF by “Save as”. But when you need to convert multiple documents, you may desire to find a converter for batch processing. In light of the issue how to convert word to PDF, this article will share two useful tools to help.
Convert Word to PDF in Batch Using SwifDoo PDF
SwifDoo PDF is a professional PDF converter and editor compatible with Windows 7, 8, 10 and Windows XP. It has the ability to convert multiple Word documents to individual PDF files without losing image quality.
SwifDoo PDF offers a 7-day free trial for a starter without an account and a 30-day free service for a registered user. You can free download SwifDoo PDF from its official website or from Microsoft AppSource.
Check the step-by-step guide below to learn how to convert Word to PDF in SwifDoo PDF.
- Step 1: Launch the software on Windows, sign in to your SwifDoo PDF account;
- Step 2: Click PDF to Wordin the Home tab to get intoSwifDoo Converter window. Or else, if you are in the main operation interface, choose to Convert in the top toolbar and select Office to PDF to enter into the SwifDoo Converter window;
- Step 3: Choose Office to PDF in the left pane of the window, then drag and drop your Word documents into the converter. You can click Add Files to upload them from local folders as well;
- Step 4: Click Select Path at the bottom to store the exported PDFs. Hit theStart button.
SwifDoo PDF is an easy-to-use desktop program that can convert Word documents to PDF files in batch and vice versa. Far more than a PDF converter, this offline PDF tool also lets you edit, annotate, compress and protect your PDFs. For PDF software subscribers, the best part of SwifDoo PDF maybe it enjoys a much better cost performance than many other its competitors.
Convert Word to PDF in Batch Using Soda PDF Online:
A web-based PDF software like Soda PDF Online is always convenient to use. It can turn Word to PDF easily through a browser so that you don’t have to download any installer. Soda PDF Online might enjoy complete features in a number of online PDF editors. It enables you to batch convert Word documents to PDF files and vice versa, to edit, comment and secure your PDFs as well.
Here is How to Convert Word to PDF Online Using Soda PDF.
- Step 1: Search Soda PDF Online in your browser and click on the right web page;
- Step 2: You can directly choose Convert to PDF from the left tools menu. Or, go to CONVERT on the top left of the page, select Create and then File to PDF. Besides, you can click the hamburger icon on the top left corner;
- Step 3: Choose Batch Import and click ADD FILES to import the Word documents that you want to convert;
- Step 4: Hit BATCH to start converting;
- Step 5: After seconds of waiting, you will see the PDFs converted from the Word documents are opened within the online Soda PDF. Click the hamburger icon and choose Save to download the PDF files to your local computer or save them to cloud servers such as OneDrive and Dropbox.
SwifDoo PDF is a comprehensive PDF tool that can perform most PDF tasks in the industry, including converting different types of Word documents (such as docx and doc) to PDFs and vice versa. The powerful software makes all its features accessible during the free trial so that you can test each of them before placing an order.
Soda PDF is also a multi-purpose PDF tool. Soda PDF Online might be the top web-based batch converter. The software offers a 7-day free trial. However, without a subscription, you will not be allowed to access some features. For instance, batch converting is unavailable to free users.
Online PDF tools always have limitations for some advanced features or lack some features. If you oftentimes need to manipulate office documents with a PDF tool, it’s better to have SwifDoo PDF on your computer. SwifDoo PDF provides many features that online tools don’t have and allows all trial and paid users to access its advanced features.